Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
Accrete is looking for a VP of Talent & HR that will be responsible for handling all U.S. recruiting operations, onboarding programs and HR functions as well. You will be spearheading talent acquisition of top caliber candidates for AI, Product, Software Engineering, Finance, Sales, Partnerships and other departments in the U.S. for Accrete. We are designing custom solutions for the most innovative companies in the world and your job will be to place the very high quality talent that brings those custom solution visions to life.
As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work hard and fast, but very creatively to deliver and achieve the goals Accrete has set. With our pace of growth, there is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate that is willing to continuously learn, collaborate extensively with the team and work hard toward our common goal of transforming the future of companies’ decision making.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products, technological capabilities and messaging
- Learn and bring on the tools necessary to be successful: ClickUp & recruiting software
- Build relationships with each of your departments counterparts: AI Research, Sales, Product, Partnerships, Industry Research, etc
- Consistently meet our hiring goals and work with Operations to anticipate the resourcing needs of our future deliverable timelines
- Improve upon our onboarding processes with each department and transition into taking the HR responsibilities of benefits, payroll processing and more
- After being successful with your first objective of handling a multi-hire campaign, with the support of recruiting firms on key hires, begin to build the recruiting operations team
- Collaborate with the Operations team to create a cadenced talent development procedure in alignment with the OKR performance management evaluation process
- Develop strong relationships with talent pools on behalf of Accrete for talent acquisition
- Work with Operations to get involved with regular employee performance reviews
- Interface with Operations on organizational needs and provide in-depth performance management from managers and department leaders to improve business performance
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- At least five years of experience in talent resourcing and management
- Strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels
- Have ideally grown teams at least between 2x - 5x
- Run onboarding and performance evaluation processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability, strong interpersonal skills and inspire leadership qualities through leading by action
- Commercial mindset and analytical in all aspects of your approach to situations
- Relying on yourself and recruiting firms, place the top priority U.S. hires
- Build strong relationships with each of the departments’ managers and leaders
- Improve the documented onboarding and training SOPs with each department leader
- Handle the HR responsibilities of benefits, payroll processing and compliance
- Create a database of valuable data for each of the job types Accrete is hiring for, consisting of talent acquisition data, analysis and insightful metrics
- Understand the current recruitment trends and your organisation’s markets to identify the impact upon the business
- Develop strong relationships with talent pools on behalf of Accrete for talent acquisition and marketing our enterprise AI brand identity for networking purposes as well
- Work with Operations on regular employee performance reviews and incorporating that information into onboarding procedures and employee training materials
- >Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.