Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
We are looking for a Telecommunications (Telecom) Solution Consultant who will be responsible for building enterprise relationships, conceptualizing plans for target customers to automate manual workflows using Accrete’s AI, and selling Accrete’s solutions in the Telecom space. It is a very intellectual role that encompasses a combination of deep fundamental analysis and sales to senior level executives at targeted potential customers. As innovation at Accrete is constantly advancing, you will be expected to work diligently and creatively to deliver evolving and compelling value propositions to prospects in the Telecom space. It is important that you are up to date on AI developments generally, and also up to date specifically on competitive solutions that are being sold to customers in the Telecom industry.
Very little AI technical knowledge is required for this position, as our AI experts will be available to support you as needed. This includes deep Telecom industry domain knowledge, experience working directly in the Telecom space, and established relationships/connections.
An ideal candidate should have consulting experience and/or other experience that directly led to a deep understanding of the intricacies of how the Telecom industry works, and how it would utilize AI solutions. .
- Learn Accrete technology and products
- Leverage existing relationships to prospect for new opportunities addressing Telecom market demand for valuable AI solutions
- Work with Accrete’s Product Innovation group to ideate and validate enterprise solutions for the Telecom industry
- Build relationships with your counterparts in the Accrete Sales Team and the Accrete Partnership team
- Identify and pursue customer leads, developing them into qualified leads
- Continue strengthening qualified lead relationships and creating new opportunities
- Increase efficiency of creating qualified leads after establishing the types of solutions that provide significant value to the customer
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Work with mentors to set the next level of goals to further your career at Accrete
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of Telecom industry opportunities/sales activity through creative pipelining and prospecting
- Leverage Telecom industry and product knowledge with a customer to close sales for off-the-shelf and custom AI solutions that help customers create enterprise value
- Provide insights to customers and teach them something new/valuable about how to use AI to better compete in the Telecom space
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in or directly related to consulting in the Telecom space (i.e. consulting, investment banking)
- The ability to engage with Telecom industry customers and understand their most pressing problems and needs
- Experience working with C-Suite and decision makers in the Telecom space
- A positive, upbeat attitude, and excitement about being a part of a team of similarly-minded individuals
- Willing to work in a fast paced, constantly changing sales environment
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.