Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the government solution which Accrete provides to the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and our scalable products to several commercial industries. We deliver a cutting-edge, enterprise-grade technical solution and are on the cusp of going into production with an enterprise license agreement. This dynamic and complex solution will continue to increase extensively in scope. In addition, we are in the process of creating additional scalable products for several commercial industries which will require the leadership of a highly capable Technical Project Manager to manage the Engineering, AI Research, and Product Design resources. Our talent search is focused on a top-tier project manager, with a full-stack engineer background, to manage an accurate and timely delivery, as well as to build out the solution along with the existing team.
You will manage the team and report to the leaders of this project who interface directly with the customer. Over time, you will likely interface directly with the customer and other government entities that become a customer of Accrete.
As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work expeditiously and deliver the Accrete innovative solution to the DOD and additional U.S. government agencies. There is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate who is willing to learn, listen, collaborate, manage and lead teams toward a common goal.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products, technological capabilities and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful; for example: ClickUp
- Build relationships with Development, AI Research, Product & Customer Success
- Effectively manage the developers, Machine Learning & NLP Engineers and AI Scientists and code alongside the developers with your additional bandwidth on the government project
- Work closely with Operations to project operational insight and data on all project deliverable execution
- Manage the delivery of the enterprise license solution to the DOD
- Interface extensively with the Director of Engineering (India) for deliverable execution data on all other Accrete custom solution projects
- Potentially manage other project managers on separate government projects if you have additional management bandwidth
- Ensure project delivery for Accrete that exceeds customers’ expectations
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- At least three years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (backend-heavy Python expertise) at a well known technology company
- Expertise in JQuery, Angular JS, CSS3 and JSON
- Highly experienced in designing, building and shipping scalable and production-quality machine learning algorithms in the field of Python applications
- Strong understanding of UI development compatibility across browsers
- You have hands on experience building and deploying frontend as well as backend applications on AWS EC2 instances
- You have in-depth knowledge of creating EC2 instance on AWS and configuring security groups
- Hands on experience using linux servers; with an ability to write linux commands, create cron jobs and configure SSL certificates on server along with nginx configuration
- Working knowledge of machine-learning and deep-learning with experience of at least one deep-learning framework (Tensorflow, etc.)
- Work on execution and scheduling of all tasks related to assigned projects’ deliverable dates
- Work effectively in cross functional teams; managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the key decision-maker
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with python development, implementing machine learning algorithms in production servers and help build front-end applications
- Help coordinate and manage cross-functional and global technical teams
- Ensure that company-wide milestones are achieved with maximum transparency by collaborating with the Director of AI Research, CTO & CEO
- Analyze, validate, and correct machine-driven insights and training data
- Work in a fast-paced and intense environment where all stakeholders contributions directly impact the product and organization
- At the minimum, a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required
- Relevant education, certifications, corporate and or military experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.