Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for providing technical guidance for enterprise leads through the pre-sales custom solution for Accrete’s sales organization. You will be designing custom solutions for the most innovative companies in the world and collaborate with key Accrete teams to bring custom solution visions to life. As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work expeditiously, while leveraging a high level of creativity to deliver compelling value propositions for Accrete with each potential client, while balancing the needs of their business and the norms of their industry.
There is a high degree of technical knowledge required for this role. This position lays the foundation for a successful enterprise tech sales career. There is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate that is willing to learn, collaborate extensively with the team and work hard toward a common goal.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products, technological capabilities and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: Salesforce, scripts, ClickUp, etc.
- Build relationships with your Sales, Product, Engineering, Partnerships & Customer Success counterparts
- Consistently meet goals for progressing qualified leads through the consultative pre-sales custom solution process
- Continue to interface between Sales and Product as you design custom solutions with qualified leads through the pre-sales process
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Interface with the Product and Project Managers to guide the technical development of the custom solutions in alignment with the qualified leads’ feedback
- Work with leaders and mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for career development within the company
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experienced track-record moving qualified leads from pre-sales solution customization to post contract proof of concepts
- 2-3 years of software development experience, preferably working with Python and Java
- Expertise participating in design and development of features of custom solutions or product during the development process
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Collaborate closely with VP of Sales & Marketing, VP of Product, Product Managers and Project Managers to influence direction of custom solution development
- Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
- Become an acknowledged go-to expert in specific areas of Accrete’s capabilities
- Identify product gaps and provide appropriate customer feedback
- Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots and customer demonstrations both on and off-site
- Create technical how-to documents and guidelines for others to learn and reuse
- Support the development of innovative new features and visionary prototypes for reuse across the organization
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.