Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
Accrete is looking for a Product Strategy Manager that will be responsible for conducting thorough market research on the leading product ideas at Accrete to provide the most robust product/market fit data and analysis, giving us the greatest chance for extreme product launch success. You will be interfacing with industry experts and executives to obtain an in-depth understanding of what the pain points, workflows and business goals are of the ideal customer profile (ICP) corresponding with our leading use cases.
The ideal candidate will be someone with expertise as an implementation consultant whose conducted thorough research on what are the right product features and product design for a technology company to implement for ideal market positioning. You will be researching and influencing the design of custom solutions for the most innovative companies in the world and collaborate with key Accrete teams to bring those companies’ custom solution visions to life.
As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work hard and fast, but very creatively to figure out the key product features and design to deliver compelling value propositions that leverage Accrete’s technology to improve the way companies make their decision using unstructured and structured data. There is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard and collaborate extensively with the team toward the common goal of ensuring a highly successful launch and market-fit of a product.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products, technological capabilities and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: ZoomInfo & ClickUp
- Build relationships with Product, Sales, AI Research & Customer Success
- Consistently meet goals for progressing qualified leads through the consultative pre-sales custom solution process
- Create thorough market research reports with substantial data on each of our top product ideas, detailing which will be most likely to achieve extreme product/market fit success
- Help decide with the Product Innovation department on which product we should launch
- Obtain continuous beneficial insight from industry experts and executives on the most essential product features for the product we are creating to launch
- Continue building strong relationships with potential ICPs of the product we will launch and expand the network of those potential customers
- Interface with the Sales, Product and Project Managers to guide the technical development of the custom solutions in alignment with the ICPs’ feedback
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- U.S. Citizen
- 2 - 3 years of technology research expertise in a consulting, strategy, or banking role
- Ideally, experience in AI or data science technology
- Expertise in writing research reports on product implementation work
- In-depth knowledge of public technology companies’ product suits, offerings, total revenue stream composite and competitive landscape for similar product offerings
- Knowledge of financial statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet)
- Experience with financial modeling for total addressable market, industry segmentation, etc
- Interface between Product and Partnerships teams to streamline use case ideation and market demand validation of those use cases
- Research potential customers’ pain points, workflows, revenue streams and business objectives
- Research market size and market validation for use case ideas
- Research on competitive landscape (competitors, product offerings, etc)
- Put together comprehensive product reports for validated use case ideas predicated on demand verification, market research, value proposition and competing product landscape
- Think of creative and effective use cases to test and evaluate AI solutions
- Research new industries, data sources, and AI applications
- Bachelor's and or Masters degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Technology is a plus
- Relevant education, certifications, as well as direct experience is a plus
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.