The U.S. Government agencies we work with have contracts that require all personnel working on their corresponding contracts to have U.S. citizenship – do you meet this requirement?
Accrete, a rapidly growing AI company, is looking for Product Analysts to join its team as individual contributors. As a product-led organization, Product Analysts will sit at the nucleus of the company, working cross-functionally with world-class AI researchers, engineers, designers, and business units to build products that foundationally transform how industries work and operate. The Product Analyst will have the opportunity and exposure to grow into a Product Manager role in due course. In this role, Analysts will work cross-functionally across Accrete and receive mentorship from Accrete’s product managers in order to develop the foundation of their product, management, and technical skills. Given that Accrete is a product-led organization, this role will be an inherently cross-functional, collaborative position that requires engaging with all segments of Accrete’s business. Specifically, this role involves four primary responsibilities: (1) researching and producing high-quality reports on competitive intelligence, customer requests, new technologies, and novel ideas in the AI space; (2) working with the product, engineering, business development, marketing, and design teams to identify and document the vision for new features, capabilities, and products to develop; (3) improving our existing products and prototypes through running experiments, quality assurance testing, and model validation; (4) maintaining Accrete’s task management software by documenting and revising product pages from the granular task level through the big picture of road map evolution.
Accrete is an AI prime defense contractor with the U.S. government that creates AI software, enabling its customers to make better decisions, faster. Accrete is on a mission to create AI so powerful it amplifies human reasoning and enables enterprises to grow in previously unimaginable ways. Prior to launching Accrete in 2017, Prashant Bhuyan, Accrete’s Founder and CEO, spent over a decade in high-frequency trading where he and a core team experimented with and developed AI technology that ultimately became the early underpinnings of Accrete.
Accrete’s solutions enable the Department of Defense to predict covert behavior from foreign adversaries seeking to influence the supply chain; the U.S. Air Force to identify vulnerabilities in microprocessor firmware; major music labels to identify superstars before competitors; auto dealers to automatically generate marketing content from vehicle feature lists; employee benefits brokers to identify the shortest path to the hottest leads; and more.
To learn more about Accrete, please visit our website: Accrete.ai
Your first 3-6 months
- Understand how the different functions within a high-growth technology enterprise work together to design and develop cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technology
- Develop domain expertise in artificial intelligence technology, natural language processing, and their various applications across industries; become an expert on Accrete’s competitors and potential competitors; become an expert on different customer segments of Accrete’s products & solutions, as well as potential customer segments and their respective pain-points.
- Be confident in their ability to document features, functions, capabilities, and product roadmaps with precision and clarity
- Be confident in their ability to communicate within the contexts of different stakeholders across Accrete (e.g., comfortable speaking with everyone from Government Business Development roles to offshore developers) and understand their roles in the design, development, and delivery of Accrete’s products
- Gain fluency in the language and knowledge of the techniques used by product managers
- Gain proficiency in standard product management software tools: ClickUp, Slack, G Suite, Invision, etc.
- Lead the business requirements, design (UI/UX), and other functional requirements documentation for an epic for one of Accrete’s products
- Lead an Epic (a major feature or capability within one of Accrete’s products) from kickoff to delivery
- Own the origination of new ideas from market research, customer discovery, and other forms of commercial experimentation for a product/customer segment that Accrete is serving
- Own the documentation of requirements, vision, roadmap, etc. for at least one major product
- Own the competitive intelligence research for a domain of competitors
- Gain proficiency in modern product management best practices: scrum/kanban, agile project management, software development lifecycle best practices, etc.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills; strong, demonstrated research abilities; strong demonstrated abilities to think through complex problems and evaluate different potential outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in context-switching, and able to think in different domain areas (marketing, design, business, engineering, research, etc.)
- Demonstrated passion for technology (especially AI/NLP technologies); ideally demonstrated experience working with technology from the perspective of a researcher, designer, manager, salesperson, or engineer
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a bias toward action.
- Research and produce high-quality reports on competitive intelligence, customer requests, new technologies, and novel ideas in the AI space
- Work with the product, engineering, business development, marketing, and design teams to identify, document, and socialize the vision for new features, capabilities, and products to develop
- Improve our existing products and prototypes through running experiments, quality assurance testing, and model validation
- Maintain the Product organization’s documentation of product features, capabilities, vision statements, roadmaps, market feedback, competitive intelligence, etc.
- Become fluent in Accrete’s industry and the industries/problem spaces our technology serves, software development/product management/growth terminology, artificial intelligence/NLP technology, best practices & processes for product & growth, and our existing products & competitors’ products
- Fortune 500-level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- 15 days of vacation, five days of sick leave and all U.S. federal holidays off
- Company events include happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Our office is stocked with snacks – healthy, delicious, beverages, vitamins & more
- Performance bonuses awarded on twelve month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
- Work in a beautiful office in downtown Manhattan
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.