Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
Accrete is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with NLP Skills to design, develop and implement python-focused development tasks and machine learning algorithms into production. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of both statistical and machine learning technologies, Natural Language Processing complemented by the ability to deliver products on time. He or she has a strong comprehension of data mining and predictive modeling, and how to apply machine learning methods, such as, ensemble learning, deep learning, unsupervised clustering, natural language processing to company data to make actionable and explainable business decisions.
We are designing custom solutions and AI scalable products for the most innovative companies in the world and your job will be to create the dynamically learning models that bring our AI vision to life. As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work hard and fast, but very creatively to deliver and achieve the goals Accrete has set. With our pace of growth, there is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate that is willing to continuously learn, collaborate extensively with the team and work hard toward our common goal of transforming the future of companies’ decision making.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Highly experienced in designing, building and shipping scalable and production-quality machine learning algorithms in the field of Python applications Working knowledge and experience in NLP core components (NER, Entity Disambiguation, etc)
- In-depth expertise in Data Munging and Storage (Experienced in SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Graph Databases)
- Expertise in writing scalable APIs for machine learning models
- Experience with maintaining code logs, task schedulers, and security
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques, feed-forward, recurrent and convolutional neural networks, entropy models, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with at least one of the following: Keras, Tensorflow, Caffe, or PyTorch
- Strong willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts and analytical approaches
- Knowledge in the area of information retrieval, search engine principles and semantic search
- Experience in Relation Extraction and Information Extraction
- Work on execution and scheduling of all tasks related to assigned projects’ deliverable dates
- Optimize and debug existing codes to make them scalable and improve performance
- Design, development and delivery of tested code and machine learning models into production environments
- Work effectively in teams, managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the delivery leader
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with machine learning and AI technology
- Design and prototype data driven solutions
- At the minimum, a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required
- Relevant education, certifications, corporate and or military experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.