Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
Accrete is looking for a research analyst that speaks Mandarin Chinese and English fluently. This analyst also needs strong quantitative and analytic skills and a background in analyzing business models across industries. Ideally, this person will have 2 to 3 years of experience in sell-side or buy-side equity research and be proficient at building detailed financial models. This position involves two primary elements – research and validation. Our research will focus on collaboration with customers across disparate businesses in identifying areas where implementation of AI technologies would generate the most meaningful efficiencies. Validation will involve making sure that the machine outputs match the intent of the submitted ontology.
The Industry Research Analyst will be responsible for providing technical guidance for the firm’s business development efforts. You will be designing bespoke machine learning solutions for the most innovative companies in the world and collaborate cross-functionally to bring these product visions to life. You will be expected to work fast and creatively to deliver compelling value for our customers.
This position requires a high degree of technical knowledge and lays the foundation for a successful enterprise technology career. There is a path for significant career growth within Accrete for someone willing to learn, collaborate extensively with the team and work hard toward a common goal.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products, technological capabilities and messaging
- Learn productivity tools necessary to be successful
- Build relationships with your Sales, Product, Engineering, Partnerships & Customer Success counterparts
- Consistently meet goals for progressing qualified leads through the consultative pre-sales process
- Continue to interface with Sales and Product as you design custom solutions through the pre-sales process
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals
- Interface with Product and Project Managers to guide the technical development of the custom solutions in alignment with feedback from qualified leads
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
- A generalist with experience in fundamental analysis and a solid grasp of important concepts and drivers that affect industries and companies
- Creative and adaptive thinker when confronted with open ended and unstructured problems
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a firm understanding of financial modeling
- Strong business writing skills in the form of research reports and white papers
- Be a proactive team player within industry research and frequently collaborate with data science and product management
- Think of creative and effective use cases to test and evaluate AI solutions
- Research new industries, data sources, and AI applications
- Translate between English and Chinese with accuracy and speed
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.