Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
- Work with deep learning models optimize/customize/refine them
- Define and design corpus structures, ANNs, and required activation functions
- Document use cases and develop component and Interaction (sequence) diagrams
- Design, development and delivery of tested code in an innovative, and, evolutionary environment.
- Work effectively in teams, managing and leading teams
- Provide effective, constructive feedback to the delivery leader
- Manage client expectations and work with an agile mindset with machine learning and AI technology
- Two to three years of experience with Artificial Intelligence, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language processing and Unstructured data analytics
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques, feed-forward, recurrent and convolutional neural networks, entropy models, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with one of the following: Theano, Tensorflow, Caffe, or any other deep learning/machine learning framework
- Strong willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts and analytical approaches
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, draw conclusions and deliver results
- Experience working with datasets, and strong interest in deep data analysis – you need to be a detective at heart.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must have at least a Master’s degree or PhD, preferably in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics