Accrete is a fast-growing enterprise AI software & solutions company based in Lower Manhattan. Accrete was launched in 2017 on the back of over a decade of R&D pertaining to the problem of getting a machine to perform cognitive tasks accurately without manual labeling. Accrete’s configurable AI platform understands context with human level accuracy to substantially increase a company’s overall productivity and deliver results. Accordingly, Accrete’s growth continues to accelerate as leading organizations struggle with information complexity/overload and are seeking to offload manual tasks with AI that require human level understanding and explainability, not just rules based automation.
Today, Accrete’s global team consists of 100+ members including world class AI research, development, product, design, industry research, information security, operations and sales professionals. Accrete’s AI is boosting efficiency and driving growth in previously unimaginable ways. Accrete’s applications are being licensed in production with some of the most important and largest organizations in the world across industries such as Defense and Intelligence, Media and Entertainment, Finance, Insurance and E-commerce.
The Account Executive is responsible for helping drive enterprise sales and manage relationships in several industries as we expand our customer base. You will be uncovering demand for Accrete solutions in the most innovative companies in the world and managing those relationships through the pre-sales process. As innovation is challenging, you will be expected to work diligently and creatively to deliver compelling value propositions for Accrete with each qualified lead in balancing the needs of their business and the norms of their industry.
There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This position lays the foundation for a successful enterprise tech sales career. There is a path for major career growth within Accrete for the right candidate that is willing to learn, collaborate extensively with the team and work hard toward a common goal.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn Accrete products and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, scripts, etc.
- Build relationships with your Business Development and Customer Success counterparts
- Develop strong relationships with qualified leads as you bring them through the pre-sales process
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Continue strengthening qualified lead relationships and creating new opportunities
- Take qualified leads to end of pre-sales process after establishing the custom solution that will provide significant value to the customer
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through creative pipelining and prospecting
- Leverage industry and product knowledge with a client, maximize license and drive business benefits
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Provide insight to the customer, teaching customers something new/ valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Accrete to generate custom solution value propositions
Benefits & Perks
- Fortune 500 level core benefits package: health, dental, vision, Rx, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Two week vacation / PTO, and all federal holidays
- Company happy hours, team bonding with bowling, tennis, and more
- Performance bonuses awarded on 12 month calendar anniversary dates (cash/equity)
Accrete is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.